SBHS Class of 2020 Parade
Event: SBHS Class of 2020 Parade
Date: Friday, May 15th
Time: 6:30 p.m.
- 5:30 pm. Line up at Smithville Park
- 6:15 pm Parade will exit the park
- From park, make right onto 133
- 133 to 87
- From 87, right onto Cougar Drive .
- Proceed down Cougar drive into the bus parking lot, around buildings, to the student lot.
- Parade moves through the student lot back onto Cougar drive.
- From Cougar drive, turn left onto 87.
- 87 to 133
- 133 left onto Howe street
- The parade will end at Ft. Johnston
We’re asking that everyone please remember to practice social distancing as they come out to celebrate.
Brunswick county sheriff’s department, Southport police and Boiling Spring Lakes police department will handle all traffic flow.
For more parade details, check out the @goSBHSCougars FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/GoSBHSCougars/posts/?ref=page_internal