The Indian Trail Meeting Hall is maintained and operated exclusively to facilitate the municipal government in Southport and to enable the governmental and proprietary functions of the City of Southport. It is the policy of the City of Southport that every use of the Indian Trail Meeting Hall shall be for the purpose of providing services to the citizens of Southport, by the City itself acting through its officers, employees, agents, contractors, official town boards or official ad hoc bodies, or through organizations which conform to the criteria for “community use.”
Please contact the Department of Tourism at 910-457-7927 to confirm availability.
Hours: 7:00 am to 9 pm, 7 days/week
Cost: Free to nonprofit organizations
Seating Layouts/ Capacity:
Conference style – 8 tables, 6’ long, 22 people
Theater-style – 60 people
All room setups and cleanups are to be completed by the individual using the space.
AV specifics: 55” TV monitor, w/HDMI cable (no DVD)
Kitchen: Refrigerator, microwave
Rules & Regulations
- Intended use is for meetings for City and nonprofit organizations.
- This facility is not available for “social events.”
- This facility is not staffed.
Facility Rules At-Glance:
- No alcoholic beverages, please.
- No smoking is allowed inside the facility.
- Noise: Please be respectful of our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum.
- No open flame.
- No objects shall be attached to the walls, ceilings, or to the floor.
- Due to the fire code, doors with exit signs above them may not be blocked.
- The applicant shall be responsible for any damages to the building, furniture, fixtures, or landscaping.
- Cleanup: Please remove all personal items. All trash must be bagged and taken out. All tables must be wiped down prior to leaving the facility. The kitchen must be cleaned thoroughly following your event. It is the responsibility of the user to remove all food and trash from the floors.
- Closing: Please turn off the lights. The door is self-locking.
Facility Access: A new code will be generated monthly and will be provided upon confirmation.