Notice of Authorization of Sale of City-Owned Personal Property
The Board of Aldermen of the City of Southport adopted a Resolution on March 10, 2022, declaring several items as surplus and authorizing the City purchasing agent to sell by private sale the following City-owned items:
- 2015 Gravely Pro-Turn 160 Model 991081, Serial# 040127, 1444 Engine hours
- 2015 Gravely Pro-Turn 160, Model 991081, Serial# 040125, 1862 Engine hours
- NAPA 7-ton Air Operated Front-end Lift, Model 91-962
- Bear Tire Machine, Model 70-565-10, Serial# A6G60544
- (150) ComforTek Chairs
- Aluminum 48”x48” Double-door Dog Box
- Antique Double-sided Desk
Any persons interested in purchasing any of these items should submit an offer to the City Clerk, Dorothy Dutton, at City Hall, located at 1029 N. Howe Street, Southport, NC 28461 or submit the offer by email to: [email protected].
Offers will be accepted through March 28, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. On March 29, 2022, the highest bidders will be notified, and arrangements can be made for payment and collection of goods.
The City reserves the right to refuse any unreasonable offers.
If you have any questions, please contact City Clerk Dorothy Dutton at (910) 457-7900 ext.1010.