Mission: To ensure that every Brunswick county student has tennis shoes and socks thereby assuring that not only physical needs
are met, but also empowering each child to know they are loved.
- Provide shoes and socks for all Brunswick County Schools as needed.
- All shoes are purchased by PWM following referral by a teacher, school counselor, parent facilitator, and/or social worker; parents and/or guardians are always involved.
- These shoes are provided to meet the desperate needs of those children that would not have shoes without intervention.
- Tennis shoes are purchased so that each child can participate in all school activities.
- Special attention is given to students who desire to participate in school sports, such as track, football, soccer, basketball, etc.
Power Walking Ministries, Inc.
PO Box 10418, Southport NC 28461
910-471-2358 – powerwalkingministries.com