Click here to add your own text
The City of Southport
Board of Aldermen Meetings
Regular Board of Alderman meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of every month at 6:00 PM in the Southport Community Building, located at 223 East Bay Street, Southport. If a meeting date falls on a holiday, the meeting will be rescheduled, and advertised in the State Port Pilot.
An agenda packet is available for public viewing on the Monday before the Board of Aldermen meeting. The packets are located at the City Clerk’s office in City Hall and at the Harper Library. The agenda can also be accessed below or viewed on the City Calendar.
City meetings are open to the public. Social distancing and facial coverings are required. Meeting capacity is limited.
The City of Southport does not discriminate on the basis of disability. If you need an auxiliary aid or service or other accommodation in order to attend or fully participate at this meeting, please contact the Clerk’s office as far in advance of the meeting as is possible so that your request can be considered.
City of Southport Contacts
Emergency: Police, Fire and Rescue DIAL 9-1-1
Police: (910) 457-7911
Fire: (910) 457-7915
City Information: (910) 457-7900
Address: Southport City Hall, 1029 N. Howe Street, Southport, NC 28461
Hours: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (City observes State holidays)
Fort Johnston-Southport Museum & Visitors’ Center
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm (Seasonally)
For more information: (910) 457-7927
Address: 203 E. Bay Street, Southport, NC 28461
Photo Credit: John Muuss, John Muuss Photographic Artist, Inc.
City of Southport NC
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Twitter
- Yacht Basin Overlay District Committee MeetingNovember 25, 2020 - 11:29 am
- INCREASING FACE COVERING REQUIREMENTS TO PREVENT THE RAPID SPREAD OF COVID-19November 25, 2020 - 9:50 am
- Southport Board of Aldermen – December 11, 2020 Special MeetingNovember 23, 2020 - 4:27 pm
- Howe Street Sewer Line Work UPDATENovember 16, 2020 - 8:16 am
- Blueprint Brunswick – Comprehensive Land Use & Parks and Recreation PlansNovember 12, 2020 - 8:33 am