UDO Text Amendments Public Hearing, September 8, 2022
The public will take notice that the Board of Aldermen of the City of Southport has called a Public Hearing at 6:00 p.m. on September 8, 2022, at the City of Southport Community Building located at 223 E. Bay Street to discuss a proposed text amendment to several sections of the Unified Development Ordinances:
- Section 3.7.F Residential Use Standards, Mixed Uses
- Section 3.9. Table 3.2: Dimensional Requirements by Zoning District
- Section 3.11.H. Building Design Standards, Design Standards
- Section 3.14.D. Parking, Minimum Off-Street Parking Ratios
- Section 3.17.I. Landscape and Buffers, Bufferyards
If you have questions or comments, but are unable to attend the meeting, please contact the City Clerk Dorothy Dutton at (910) 457-7900 ext.1010 or [email protected].